Bosch PowerTube 625 batteries can be integrated into the bike frame, open up new options for bicycle manufacturers as they can be installed either vertically or horizontally.
The battery is concealed and perfectly protected by the frame.
- Vertical and horizontal mount batteries are not interchangeable. Purchase the battery matching the bike’s battery mounting location.
- Powertube 625 batteries are larger than the 400 and 500 batteries and are compatible only with frames designed for the 625
625Wh battery capacity.
- Voltage: 36 V
- Capacity: 16.7 Ah
- Energy content: approx. 625 Wh
- Weight: approx. 7.7 lbs
- Dimensions: 416 x 84 x 65 mm (horizontal), 416 x 65 x 84 mm (vertical)
- Charging time*: 50% charge approx. 2.1 h, full charge approx. 4.9 h
*Charging time with the 4A Standard Charger.
Be sure if your bike requires a horizontal or vertical Power Tube battery.
If your battery is Vertical, the product number on the bottom should end with 546.
If your battery is Horizontal, the product number on the bottom should end with 545.
No Returns on Batteries.
User’s Manuals for Bosch Electric Bike Motor Systems
Bosch Performance Line User’s Manual
Bosch Performance Line Speed User’s Manual
Bosch Active Line BDU2XX User’s Manual
Bosch Active Line BDU3XX User’s Manual
Bosch Active Line Plus User’s Manual