Safe for carbon, steel, titanium, and aluminum bikes and forks.
Fit Kits protect your bike
Not all bike eyelets are meant for racks, most are only made for fenders or have very low weight limits. Axle mounting protects your frame by moving the load from a small bolt that’s loaded in shear to a stud that extends from the axle and is captured by the rack dropouts.
- Fit Kits include thru-axle or QR with mounting points, All necessary hardware, protective tape and pucks
- Mounts a rack to bikes without eyelets
- Increase Divide/Divide Fat weight limit to 70 pounds
- Fits Divide, Divide Fat, and Elkhorn racks
- Fits full suspension bikes, gravel bikes, road bikes, etc