- Four phenolic plastic pistons provide the stopping power and excellent heat management
- Stainless steel heat shield breaks the thermal connection between the brakes pads and the caliper body, which reduces fluid temperature
- Bleeding Edge design for easier maintenance
- Includes steel-backed sintered metal pads
- Pad Compound: Sintered
- Weight: 443
- Brake Lever Use: Left
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic
- Color: Black
- Adjustable Contact Point: Yes
- Designed for ebike: Yes
- Rotor Included: No
- Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount
- Adjustable Reach: Yes
- Hydraulic Hose Length: 950
- Hydraulic Fluid Type: DOT
SRAM Code RSC Disc Brake and Lever – Front, Hydraulic, Post Mount, Black, A1
Built using the same architecture as the Guide brakes, but with larger fluid reservoir and pistons, it delivers even more power and heat management.
SRAM’s SwingLink lever actuation design provides great modulation.
A great choice for off-road riding.
Designed specifically for e-bikes with extra stopping power.
SKU: BR2224 Category: E-Bike Brakes