- Low-effort lever input, coupled with high-fidelity power output for optimum braking feel and control
- Pre-bled and assembled with Hayes K2 hose: The stiffest hose possible for maximum power and control transmission
- Brake includes two specific pad brake pads, intentionally developed to be paired with the new D-series rotor for fast, consistent burnish, predictable friction rate, and consistency across temperature and speed conditions
- Both pad compounds are included: Semi-Metallic T106 (standard) and Sintered T100 (wet conditions)
- D-Series rotors, caliper adaptors and bleed kit sold separately
- Adjustable Contact Point: Yes
- Adjustable Reach: Yes
- Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic
- Brake Lever Use: Left or Right
- Color: Black/Gray
- Designed for ebike: Yes
- Hydraulic Fluid Type: DOT
- Hydraulic Hose Length: 1800
- Pad Compound: Sintered
- Rotor Included: No
- Weight: 314
Hayes Dominion A4 Disc Brake and Lever – Rear, Hydraulic, Post Mount, Stealth Black/Gray
The Dominion four-piston hydraulic disc brake has been developed for the rigors of DH and enduro riding provide.
Designed with a specific lever pull curve to balance on-demand pressure modulation, providing firm engagement between the pads and rotors, optimized for the world’s most demanding conditions and riders.
Designed specifically for e-bikes with extra stopping power.
SKU: BR1663 Category: E-Bike Brakes