- Machined from case-hardened tool steel
- Cogs are designed to work specifically with inner and outer chain links for precise up- and down-shifts
- Big steps between cogs are suited for electric-assist riding, reducing double shifts and maximizing component life
- Cassette Cogs: 11-13-15-18-24-32-40-48
- Color: Black
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed
- Designed for ebike: Yes
- keyword search: EX1
- Drivetrain Speeds: 8
- Range: 11-48
- Defined Color: Black
- Weight: 320
SRAM EX1 XG-899 Cassette – 8 Speed, 11-48t, Black
The EX1 drive train was designed specifically for the demands of electric-assist mountain bikes: a wide gear range with bigger jumps between gears and sturdy components to handle higher torque loads.
Liberal use of features found on SRAM’s high end MTB parts provide high value, quiet operation and ease of service.