MET’s unique flexible injected visor to avoid extra rotation of the neck in case of a crash.
The BOA® FS1 offers incremental adjustment forward and backward to deliver a precise and adaptable fit, while the belt runs 360° around the head to avoid any pressure points, optimizing comfort.
It also offers 3 positions for vertical adjustment. 21 vents and the MET engineered internal air channeling work in synergy with the breathable chinbar to maximize the airflow at low and high speed.
The chinbar is engineered to reach the optimal balance of stiffness and energy dissipation to give riders confidence when wearing the Parachute MCR.
- In-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- MCR Magnetic Chinbar Release System allows the helmet to easily convert from a full face to open face design
- MIPS C2® rotational management system is engineered to add protection in case of certain impacts
- ASTM 1952-15/2032-15 certified shell and chinbar provides additional safety
- The injection-molded visor is adjustable and flexible to avoid extra rotation of the neck in case of a crash
- Breathable chinbar is covered with a durable injected PU foam
- Removable cheek-pads (2 sizes included) allow you to achieve the perfect fit
- BOA-FS1® Fit System with 360° head belt and vertical adjustments offer a customized fit
- Fidlock® Magnetic Buckle makes it easier to secure the helmet
- 21 vents are internally engineered for air channeling to improve ventilation and comfort
- Color: Black, Matte/Glossy
- Defined Color: Black
- Gender/Age: Adult
- Helmet Certifications: Complies with the U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Helmet Style: Mountain
- Helmet Style: Full Face
- Maximum Head Circumference: 56
- Minimum Head Circumference: 52
- Rotational Protection: Yes
- Size: Small
- Visor Included: Yes
- Weight: 820