As most of you already know—and more often than not—an e-Bike is notably more expensive than your traditional (non-electric) bicycle. The “electric” part of the equation makes e-Bikes more expensive, and for that reason most suppliers usually skimp on accessories such as lights.
These stock lights typically aren’t strong when it comes to lumens (light output), which could very well compromise your safety day and night. That’s why we recommend replacing that stock light with the name you have come to trust over multiple decades.
- Headlamp powers ON with ignition switch
- 2 Modes, Steady ON and Pulse Flash with Built-in Mode Memory (remembers last setting)
- Voltage 12 to 40 volts 1.2 amps at 12v, 300mA at 40 volts
- Secure on/off-road handlebar mount fits 22 to 31.8mm
- Includes with pre-wired power line, handlebar mount, and mounting shims