- COB LED Technology: it’s more compact footprint whilst delivering a higher intensity of light meaning you’ll be seen from further away and gives the lights a more uniform look
- The helmet will be equipped with 98 COB LEDs in total
- Front Light (30 COB LED diodes)
- Rear Lights with Turn Signals (34 red COB LED diodes, 34 orange COB LED diodes)
- 1100mAh rechargeable battery providing up to 10 hours with the lights set on maximum brightness
- USB-C Charging Connection (Chargeable with a 5V – 5.2V & 0.5A charger)
- Remote included for turn Signal
- Option to buy a Lumos Remote to activate Automated Brake Lights. (The Remote Lite included with Ultra doesn’t come with an accelerometer and can only be to activate turn signals)
- Lumos Companion App: Customize your light flashing patterns, check your battery life, track your activity and sync with Strava and Apple Health
- Maximum Venting
- MIPS technology
Lumos, Ultra MIPS, Helmet, Deep Blue, ML, 54 – 61cm
Lumos MIPS Ultra – the accessible lighted helmet for electric bikes.
With e-bikes and speed pedelecs reaching speeds of up to 28 mph (45 km/h), it is important to have a helmet rated for rider protection against potentially greater impact forces.
Be seen – its better for you.