With an ingenious coil-spring suspension to stabilize the trailer and provide a smoother ride on rough terrain, the Burley Coho XC single wheel cargo trailer brings durability and thoughtful design to gear-hauling for bike camping, touring and single-track riding. Its innovative yoke adjusts quickly without tools to fit 126- 197mm hubs. The adjustable kickstand holds the trailer and bike upright, and the release handle disconnects the trailer with one hand. Suspension provides smooth ride and handling.
- Coil-spring suspension stabilizes the trailer and gear, reducing structural stress and creating a smoother ride on rough terrain
- Adjustable width yoke allows for tool-free use on hub widths 126-197mm.
- Height-adjustable kickstand holds trailer and bike upright for easy loading and unloading of cargo
- Standard QR Ballz axle included. Thru-axle options sold separately
- Flag holder doubles as bottle opener
- Plus compatible rear fork allows for three tire options (16” x 3” Plus size wheel, 16” x 2.125” offroad wheel and 16” x 1.75” road tire). Off-road wheel included with Coho XC
- 60mm suspension travel
- Removable side panels
- Cargo bungee net incuded
- Capacity (lb/kg) 70 / 31.8
- Weight (lb/kg) 21.5 / 9.74
- Height (in/cm) 21.25 / 53.97
- Width (in/cm) 17 / 43.18
- Length (in/cm) 66.5 / 168.91
- Cargo Space (liters) 70
- Cargo Area (in/cm) 24 x 15 x 11.5 / 60.9 x 38.1 x 29.2
- Wheel Size (in/cm) 16 / 41
- Size Open L x W x H (in) 32.5 x 22 x 22.5
- Size Open L x W x H (cm) 82.6 x 55.9 x 57.1
- Size Folded L x W x H (in) 31.75 x 17.5 x 13.75
- Size Folded L x W x H (cm) 80.6 x 44.5 x 34.9
Coil-spring suspension stabilizes the trailer and gear, reducing structural stress and creating a smoother ride on rough terrain.
Egg-Carrying Burley Bike Trailer
Transporting eggs without breaking – the ultimate test of this trailer’s smooth ride.
Review by Loraine W. on 1 Nov 2019.
“I use this burley to transport 300 eggs a day from the coop to my house so I can process them for the farm market.
I love this carrier it works great and has a shock which really sold me!”