- Max 75 lumens / 20 hour runtime in Flash mode.
- New 400 mAh battery
- Wide angle optics with 270° visibility for maximum safety.
- Aero and round seat post compatible.
- Lightweight and durable
- IPX7 water resistant co-molded design.
- Modes can be customized through phone app
Lezyne, KTV Pro Smart, Light, Rear
Compact, aero-post compatible safety light with Smart Connect compatibility. Smart Connect allows for customization and/or control of the output modes through the Lezyne LED Ally phone app, and it can link with compatible Lezyne LED front lights. Its co-molded construction is super light, yet durable and has an IPX7 waterproof rating.
Its Wide Angle Lens offers up to 270° of visibility. The KTV Drive Pro Rear provides up to 75 lumens (Daytime Flash) and five output/flash modes. And it features an integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging for up to 19.5 hours of runtime.