The Parkway electric bike from Civia is the perfect ebike for experiencing the city. Its there-when-you-need-it boost from Bosch’s ultra-reliable electric motor makes hills a breeze, while easy-to-use components celebrate the elegance of an uncomplicated electric bicycle.
- The Civia Parkway is a bicycle first, and an electric bike second.
- The Parkway is sophisticated and subtle color matching and accents
- No handlebar clutter that is typically associated with ebikes
- Simple touches like Schrader valve tubes for easy gas station fill-ups
- Strong kickstand that doesn’t look overbuilt or industrial
From no sweat crosstown commutes, to fitness rides, the Parkway is an exciting and fun option for getting around.
- Lightweight aluminum frame with rear rack and fender mounts
- Detachable Bosch Powerpack 400 frame-mounted battery
- Bosch Active Line with 250watts power, up to 40NM torque and up to 250% max drive assist
- Four levels of assist from Eco to Turbo, provides assistance up to 20mph with a range of 20-120 miles (average range of 65 miles when using varied assist in favorable conditions)
- Bosch Purion compact computer neatly organizes controls on the handlebar
- Shimano 9-speed drivetrain and Shimano cable disc brakes