- Four aluminum pistons provide the stopping power and excellent heat management
- Stainless steel heat shield breaks the thermal connection between the brakes pads and the caliper body, which reduces fluid temperature
- Forged aluminum lever body and blade
- Bleeding Edge design for easier maintenance
- Pad Compound: Sintered
- Weight: 415
- Brake Lever Use: Right
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic
- Color: Black
- Adjustable Contact Point: No
- Designed for ebike: Yes
- Rotor Included: No
- Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount
- Adjustable Reach: Yes
- Hydraulic Hose Length: 1800
- Hydraulic Fluid Type: DOT
SRAM Guide RE Disc Brake and Lever – Front or Rear, Hydraulic, Post Mount, Black, A1
Guide RE is SRAM’s optimized braking solution for the category of electric mountain bikes.
The Guide RE system is capable of handling the higher average speeds, more intense use and increased mass due to the presence of the motor and battery.
Designed specifically for e-bikes with extra stopping power.
Out of stock
SKU: BR2229 Category: E-Bike Brakes