Sena, X1 Smart Helmet, White, L, 59 – 62cm
Designed with an in mold polycarbonate shell, the X1 Bluetooth bicycle helmet is durable enough to withstand impact and protect you as well as the tech inside.
Bluetooth 4.1 allows riders to listen to music, GPS navigation, answer phone calls, and even receive data from fitness apps through the built in HD quality speakers.
The X1 is equipped with built-in FM radio and a fully integrated Bluetooth communication system, allowing intercom conversations with up to three other riders over a half mile distance.
Open-ear audio functionality makes riding in a metropolitan area much safer. When riding roadside, especially while commuting, riders shouldn’t have their hearing impaired by ear buds. The ability to hear vital traffic cues is imperative to cyclist safety.
- Fully Bluetooth integrated bicycle helmet with HD Audio speakers and microphone
- Talk with up to 3 other friends via Bluetooth intercom over up to 900 meters (0.5 miles) in open terrain
- Connect with your phone for fitness aps, GPS, music or to take or make phone calls.
- User-friendly three-button design on the side of the helmet makes it easy to navigate and use
- Sena’s patented Advanced Noise Control technology for minimal wind and background noise allows you to communicate easily while riding.
- Compatibility with additional Bluetooth accessories and smartphone apps for larger intercom groups and feature controls
- Operating time: 16 Hours talk time, Charging time 3.5 hours with Lithium Polymer Battery, Weight 350 g (12.35 oz)
- 2 sizes SM/M, L/XL with Sena Spin Lock for adjustable sizing
- 2-year warranty and firmware upgrades